How to install Adobe Flash Player 11 on Jelly Bean Alcatel One Touch STAR,IDOL and other ICS & Jelly Bean Android devices
Adobe Flash Player for Android all version is no longer available for download and support from the Play Store, but it is still exist on the internet Adobe archive and еach users of Android can download and install Adobe Flash Player on their devices.If you don't know how to install Flash Player on your Alcatel One Touch STAR, IDOL or other based Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean based Android to learn follow the steps below:
- Make sure your phone is connected to WiFi.
- Download from Adobe site Flash Player 11 - direct download link.
- Find downloaded apk with name "install_flash_player_ics.apk" and install.
- You can check whether it works just go to http://whatismyflashplayerversion.com
if you have successfully installed Flash Player will be displayed like next text:
You have Flash player 11.111 installed.
- Final step setting up Flash Player: on more than Android Internet browsers by default Flash Player plugin is disabled so, we need to turn it on:If you're using Dolphin browser go to settings->web content->Flash Player and select Always on;If you're using Boat browser go to settings->page content settings->Enable flash/plug-ing and select Always on;note: Chrome doesn't support Flash Player it used HTML5That's it!