How to Root Alcatel One Touch STAR 6010X and 6010D
There are many ways to Root Android but not all working with success for certain particular Android Smartphones are required some specific techniques.
Let us mention for newbies what is Root and what it is used :
- Root gives to your Android based smartphone administrator rights as on Windows OS;
- You can install some specific applications e.g. Titanium Backup or Link2SD;
- With Root you can remove bloatware from system;
- With Root You can change Android system fonts;
With some simple words you can do everything with Root you have all the freedom the
whole system but you should know what you are doing.
So, if you want to Root Alcatel One Touch STAR 6010X or 6010D follow the following Тutorial.
Your warranty is now void after using this tutorial.
We [ALCATELSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM] not resposible for any damage of your Androd(like bricking, not turning on ,dead sdcard etc.) after using this tutorial.
REMEMBER DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Begining of Tutorial:
- MTK VCOM Drivers - download link- Install MTK VCOM drivers(necessary for SP FLASH TOOL)
- Alcatel One Touch STAR ADB Drivers - download link- Install ADB drivers(necessary for MTK DROID TOOLS)
- Sp flash tool - download link- Extract archive SP flash tool to desktop
- MTK Droid tools - download link- Extract archive MTK Droid tools to desktop
- ClockWorkMod custom Recovery - download link- Extract archive ClockWorkMod to desktop(it contains CWM recovery, stock recovery and scatter text file)
- Launch Sp Flash Tool blue icon.
- Go to scatter loading and find scatter file from CWM.zip archive.
this step will overwrite your stock Android Recovery with custom Recovery ClockWorkMod
- Go to Recovery section and press once with left mouse then load CWM.img file from CWM.zip archive.
note: don't select wrong name only "Recovery" you canre soft-brick your phone
- After loading scatter and recovery you need to plug usb cable and wait to drivers installtion.
- Press Download button at bottom (dangerous don't press Format or Format->Upgrade) and will show a message and press "Yes" for countinue message as this:
Download Warning: Not all images are correctly loaded, which may cause boot up issue!Do you still want to go on downloading anyway?One red and blue line will pass once this means that the file is satved in the NAND flash when finishing will appear big green circle with text DOWNLOAD OK and unplug usb cable.
note: If you see an error on SP FLASH TOOL unplug usb cable and replug again and going to be Okay!
- Now boot phone into ClockWorkMod Recovery at turned phone with following buttons combinations VOL UP + POWER ON/OFF for 3sec. until will be displayed CWM recovery.
- Next step you need to launch MTK Droid Tools
note: before launching MTK Droid Tools (make sure that you turn off your antivirus software for some time while running MTK Droid Tools)
- Plug usb cable then go to root,backup,recovery if drivers are good installed at right corner with cyan color and text "Режим рекавъри"(that means phone is in Recovery mode).
- At root, backup, recovery section :
- press SuperUser(will ask what app to be installed SuperSU or SuperUser doesn't matter which will you choose);
- press Build.prop(this will write some modifications on build.prop file);
- press delete china(this will delete unnecessary chinese apps);
- After all operations which were done finally press reboot button to root working!!!
- That's it Congratulations you have Rooted Alcatel One Touch STAR 6010X!!!