Note: this post is related to this
In the previous post we have described How to do full backup of Alcatel STAR, IDOL and etc. now we will countinue post by the following How to restore alreday created backup of Alcatel STAR, IDOL and etc.Let's all learn how to do this.
So, what's needed again:
- MTK VCOM Drivers - link
- ADB Drivers - link
- Sp Flash Tool - link
- MTK Droid Tools - link
- USB Cable from package
Your warranty is now void after using this tutorial.We [ALCATELSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM] not resposible for any damage of your Androd(like bricking, not turning on ,dead sdcard etc.) after using this tutorial.
REMEMBER DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Install all above drivers or skip this step if you have already installed.
- Install/extract Sp Flash Tool & MTK Droid Tools to somewhere on PC.
- Launch green Android icon from folder MTK Droid Tools and go to root, backup, recovery.
- Plug USB cable and wait to drivers to installed.
- On root, backup, recovery scroll to down and look at "To proccess file ROM_ from Flash Tool"(this means To prepare files for Sp Flash Tool on the basis of the ROM file, received by function ReadBack in Sp Flash Tool) in a few words that means to split created backup in Sp Flash Tool into pieces in understandable variant that can be restore back to Sp Flash Tool so еnough talking let's continue choose ROM file.
- When you press on above option and load ROM file proccess will begin to perform spliting of files it will take about 5 minutes or less.
- Once the process is finished displayed "task is complete" all files will be saved on MTK DROID TOOLS/backups/Alcatel..../
- Alright! almost done bit stuck :)
- Launch Sp flash Tool exe from folder.
- RECOVERY(under name factory_NONmodified_recovery.img)
- MOBILE_INFO(same mobile_info.img)
Final screen will like next and press DOWNLOAD button to restore backup then plug USB cable proccess will take over 5 minutes.
You will get message Download warning: Not all images are correctly loaded, which may cause boot up issue! Do you still want to go on downloading anyway ?
VERY IMPORTANT: PRELOADER & DSP_BL IS DANGEROUS FILES NEVER USE THIS FILES FROM ANOTHER MODEL OF PHONE BECAUSE YOU WILL HARD BRICK YOUR PHONE AND YOU NEED TO SEND IT TO REPAIR SERVICE ALSO WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER THIS DAMAGE.
I hope I've helped many of you :)