Here we go a Android Lollipop Looks ROM - LOLLIFOX.A Lollifox ROM is the fastest and smoothest ROM developed ever for Alcatel Idol mini 6012 - MTK6572, also it available for other chipsets like MTK6589, MTK6582 etc.ROM developed by fmddev team which provides best user experience with Android Lollipop looks it has themed to provide amazing looks, fast & smooth running on MTK6572 CPU which is in range of low-end chipsets.
If we compare with stock ROM there's no two opinions 'cause ROM running really fast with trully improvements and enhancements.
Some of features observed by me:
- - Based on Android JellyBean 4.2.2 but with Material design from Android Lollipop
- - Android Lollipop at 95% themed
- - Lightweight over 100-120mb
- - Hardly optimized for Fastest & Smoothest than other ROMs
- - More space for Apps & Games
- - Volume boost by default for media, calls, fm radio, headphones(no manual required)
- - Supports dual sim on model Alcatel idol mini 6012d
- - Partitions info in Developer options
- - Suitable for daily using(even no lags, actually for this moment I don't meet any)
- - Brightness slider in notification bar
- - Some improvements for graphics, sound, sensors, calls, 3g, wifi, camera etc.
- - Integrated Gapps
- - Startup apps - disabler/enabler in Settings
- - Quick shortuct for Engineer mode in Settings
- - 100% I missed some things!
files for downloading:
- A ROM - Lollifox ROM for Alcatel Idol mini 6012 - LINK
- first make sure you've Root.
- second make sure you've installed custom recovery - TWRP or CWM
(if you don't have check out this post).
- Turn off device completely
- Boot into Recovery by holding together Vol up + Power button for 5seconds.
For TWRP use touch screen:
- Go to WIPE and choose factory reset then confirm.
- Go back to main then INSTALL and choose zip archive which previously put into your SDcard.
- Wait installation to complete.
- You can reboot your device.
- Enjoy of this great ROM.
For CWM use buttons:
- Go to wipe data/factory reset and confirm.
- Go to install and choose zip archive which previously put into your SDcard.
- Wait to finish installation.
- That's it.
- Reboot & Enjoy of Lollifox ROM.
Video tutorial of installation & Review of Lollifox ROM